- Slice a cross section of whole seedless Watermelon around 10-12 cm's in thickness. Trim the green skin off all the way around so you have straight sides. Place on a serving platter. Peel Kiwifruit and slice cross ways.
- Cut 5mm cross sections of rock melon and use cookie cutters in a small star and heart shape to cut pieces out.
- Place kiwifruit around the sides of the cake and anchor in toothpicks. Arrange rock melon on top.
- Place blueberries on top of the cake. Place grapes around the bottom of the cake and anchor in with toothpicks.
- Slice strawberries and arrange on top.
DELICIOUS served with coconut yoghurt!