- Heat olive oil in the fry pan and gently fry eschalots until translucent. Add Pancetta until crispy then remove from pan.
- Meanwhile bring a saucepan of water to the boil and cook Tagliatelle according to instructions until al dente then drain.
- Pour the stock into the fry pan and bring to the boil over medium heat. Add the peeled Broad Beans and cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Return the pasta, Pancetta and eschalots to the stock.
- Gently stir through the yoghurt and parsley.
- Place pan over low heat and cook stirring for 1-2 minutes until well combined and heated through.
- Serve with your favourite grated cheese if desired.
AND THAT'S IT!